Sunday, December 9, 2018

Chalkin and Stitchin

You guys yesterday I got some Chalking done and some stitching! I wanted to do just some little ornaments out of Chalk Couture and some To and From shaped tags. I also made up a large wooden ornament with a Chalk Couture design on it and I really like how it turned out.  I will make more of these next year.  I also got some stitching in. Whenever I sit down and stitch I don't want to stop!  I always have Christmas music playing and it just feels so cozy to sit and stitch. We are getting closer to Christmas and this weekend I finally got all the gifts written down for everybody so I am feeling a little more organized!! Thanks for visiting! I am trying to get this whole blogging thing down!!! Hope you guys are enjoying it! I appreciate you stopping in for a visit!


1 comment: