Saturday, February 23, 2019

My Favorite Healthy Dinners and Other Tidbits!

    I have made the best two casseroles that are excellent Lean and Green options for a dinner meal.  I wanted to share them with you guys because often on my weight loss journey I just end up fixing a salad at night because it is quick and easy. 
     During this winter I have craved some warm comfort food and I started looking and added these two casserole type dishes into the mix! The first one is Spinach Mushroom Chicken.  It has some great protein but also packed with some vegetables.  I made the full recipe so that I could have leftovers and that turned out great. 

    The second recipe is Hamburger Broccoli Alfredo Casserole.  They may not look the greatest but they hit the spot on a cold winter evening.

    I have also recently found a great Ice Cream substitute called Rebel Ice Cream.  It has no sugar and has some protein.  If you need some Ice Cream this would be a great choice 100 calories for half of the pint.  I also recently tried a  product called Smart Sweets.  They have a candy like product that they call Sweet Fish, very similar to Swedish Fish.  It is 80 calories for one bag and the texture and taste is identical to Swedish Fish!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment